Date shorties recipe by Khabs kitchen. common recipe is date and walnut cake which shares the same texture and taste, yet much simpler to bake. #khabs_kitchen Instagram videos and photos. Khajur Imli Ki Chutney or the Date Tamarind Chutney is a sweet and sour tangy chutney made from dates, tamarind, jaggery and spices. This sweet chutney is an essential component in Chaats like Pani Puri, Bhel Puri, Samosa and more.
Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Allrecipes. Discover recipes, cooks, videos, and how-tos based on the food you love and the friends you follow. Weekly recipe rotations for all skill levels and dietary preferences means there's always something new and exciting to cook. You can cook Date shorties recipe by Khabs kitchen using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date shorties recipe by Khabs kitchen
- You need 3/4 cup of Butter/margarine.
- It’s cup of Sugar1/3.
- You need of Flour1 cup +2tbsp.
- You need 11/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Semolina/semonvita 1cup +2tbsp.
- You need 225 grams of stoned dates.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of cold water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
No more waiting for the oven to heat up with this dessert! Just working on my website bit. Supercook is a recipe search engine that lets you search by ingredients you have at home. Recipes carrot recipes chaat items chutney collections contributions by my friend s dal recipes desserts dinner diwali snacks dosa recipes drinks dry curries easy bread recipes easy pasta recipes eggless cakes event part.
Date shorties recipe by Khabs kitchen instructions
- Melt butter or margarine and sugar but do not overheat,stir in the flour and semolina/semonvita..
- Grease shallow baking dish abt 10*8 inches and put in half the mixture.flatten lightly to fit tin.
- Put into a saucepan dates,honey,water and lemon juice.
- Simmer until dates mixture is soft and smooth,then spread over the shortbread in baking tin.
- Put remaining shortbread mixture on top and press down lightly..
- Bake for 20 25 min in centre of a moderate oven 190 degrees.
- Cut a once into small sections,but leave in Tim till cold.this may be served hot.
recipe by Khabs kitchen @cookpad
The secret is to cut small circles out of the dough and fold twice until you get quarter-circles that resemble goose feet. A food blog with hundreds of quick and easy dinner recipes. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place–easy dinners are our specialty. For an easy supper that you can depend on.