Peanut Blossoms. Peanut Blossoms are a beloved cookie perfect for holidays, bake sales, and everything in between. Beat in the eggs one at a time, and stir in the milk and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
What's not to love about that? Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat until well blended. It didn't win the competition, but it won the hearts of America and has been a national favorite ever since. You can make Peanut Blossoms using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Blossoms
- It’s of Section 1.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shortening.
- You need of Section 2.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of Section 3.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Section 4.
- You need of 1 3/4 cups Flour.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Additional.
- Prepare of Extra sugar for coating cookies.
- You need 48 of Hershey Kisses.
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Add the brown sugar and continue to beat until light and fluffy,. Great for cookie trays and edible gift packages as well! But if you're not a fan of that duo, simply leave off the chocolate, or substitute a different center decoration.
Peanut Blossoms step by step
- Blend section 1 ingredients together.
- Add section 2 ingredient and mix.
- Add section 3 ingredients and mix.
- Combine section 4 ingredients together then add to mixture.
- Shape into balls using a rounded teaspoon for each. Roll in additional sugar..
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375° 10 – 12 min.
- Remove from oven and top with Kiss. Pressing firmly so cookie cracks around edges..
recipe by Sandra @cookpad
Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl until combined. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. BEAT in egg, milk and vanilla until blended. Stir flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl until blended. Beat on low speed until dough forms.