Dad's birthday cake. Diana and Roma pretend play preparing a fun surprise birthday party for Dad! Diana's INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/kidsdianashow/ Subscribe to Kids Dia. See more ideas about Dad birthday cakes, Cake, Birthday cake.
If you can't see the perfect design, then our in-house designers will create one for you. Best Ever Birthday Cake for Dad. My husband Joe makes the best cakes, so making a cake for his birthday is always a bit daunting. You can cook Dad's birthday cake using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dad's birthday cake
- It’s 450 g of flour.
- It’s 300 g of sugar.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare handful of raisins.
- It’s 2 tbs of nescafe.
- You need 1 box of white fondant.
- It’s 3 drops of dark purple food color.
- It’s 1 tbs of red food color.
- Prepare 1 of little box of dry gelatine powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need of powder sugar for dusting the surface for fondant.
- You need 100 g of red currants for decoration.
- It’s 100 g of blueberry for decoration.
- You need 150 g of ananas jam.
- Prepare 300 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 boxes of black chocolate (used to cover a cake).
- It’s 4 of little boxes of baking powder.
- You need 1 bag of tiramisu cream base + 100 ml milk to make it.
- It’s 1 bag of chocolate mousse powder + 100 ml milk to make it.
We absolutely love the Cinnamon Fudge Birthday Cake recipe, and it's one of his favorites to make for others, so I thought I'd try making one for him. See more ideas about Dad birthday cakes, Cake, Garden cakes. See more ideas about Dad cake, Cake, Cowboy cakes. The kindness you put out into the world, always finds a way of coming back to you.
Dad's birthday cake step by step
- Mix the ingredients for the sponge cake (flour,eggs,sugar,cocoa, coffee, milk and raisins and baking powder) with a mixing machine until creamy but not too liquid..
- Take some butter and butter up the inside of the cake shape that you will use for baking the sponge cake. (I used a circular shape which you can take the bottom off,and its metal. But silicone is good too).
- Pour the raw sponge cake "pasta" into the baking shape and bake it in the oven till the fork comes out clean, on 200 degrees celsius..
- When the sponge cake is ready let it cool and cut off the bump from the top to get the lower part of the cake..
- Cut this big spongy part in two parts vertically and cream the lower part with ananas jam and then put the mix of tiramisu und chocolate mousse on it and pur back the top part..
- Next melt the black choco with butter and cover the bottom part of the cake with it carefully..
- Now put aluminium foil into a rounded pot (which is smaller then the cake shape) and scrumble the previously cut off sponge cake in the pot. Put melted butter on it and ananas jam and mix well..
- Now push this mixture as hard as you can in the pot so it takes the shape of it. This is how we made the smaller cake on top.
- Cover this smaller cake with a thin layer of white fondant and put it on top of the big cake..
- Now mix the purple food paint with a hangful of white fondant and create the flowers for decoration from it. Also make white flower fondants..
- Next we create the red gelatine roses. One little bag of dry dust gelatine is mixed with 4 tbs water and 4 tsp sugar and heated up. Mix it well while its hot n put it in the silicone rose shapes then to the fridge. Decorate the cake with it when ready.
- Decorate with fresh blueberries and red currants. Ready!!!.
Follow along to learn how to draw and color this cute Birthday Cake super easy, step by step. Kawaii Birthday cake with rainbow candles, a heart balloon and a gift. Each slice of this pretty cake is decorated to look like a unicorn face. Birthday candles are the unicorn horns! Lemon Fiesta Cake "I made this as my sister's birthday cake.