Rainbow Pancake Cake <3. The combination of a fluffy pancake and cream cheese icing is pretty much as good as it gets, so grab a friend and set the date to this rainbow pancake cake made! Mix in eggs, then gradually mix in butter and warm milk, alternating between the two. My pretty, kawaii niece Arianna was going to have her first birthday and I'm in charge of her cake!
My original Rainbow Pancakes have been quite controversial, but hopefully, that is all done. I am sharing a slightly less technicolor version of them today, AND sharing tips on how you can great the Perfect Rainbow Pancake, just in time for Easter! Brighten up your family's day with these colorful rainbow pancakes! You can have Rainbow Pancake Cake <3 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Pancake Cake <3
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 250 g of flour.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- You need 50 g of melted butter.
- Prepare of Food colouring.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare 500 ml of whipped cream.
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
- It’s of Few drops of vanilla extract.
Serve just for fun or on St. Patrick's Day and maybe you'll find that pot o' gold. With the great taste of homemade pancake mix, you'll be the lucky one either way!. These rainbow stacks are a fun twist on traditional buttermilk pancakes.
Rainbow Pancake Cake <3 step by step
- Combine eggs with sugar, flour, melted butter and milk. Mix until smooth..
- Divide batter into 5 bowls to add food colouring. Divide into more or less depending on how many colours you have..
- Add food colouring. I chose: red, orange, yellow, green, blue. Mix well..
- Add some butter to the pan and cook them thin (2-3teblespoons of batter) for few minutes each side..
- Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla extract till is fluffy..
- To arrange the cake add one layer of the pancake and top it with the whipping cream. You can add sprinkles on top or any other of your liking, such as berries, chocolate, etc..
- Keep it in the fridge for few hours and enjoy!.
In a blender, combine milk, heavy cream, flour, powdered sugar, salt, eggs and butter. Blend until mixture is smooth and foamy. Funfetti Cake Batter Pancakes with Rainbow Chip Icing Syrup are homemade pancakes that are perfect for a festive birthday breakfast. Made with Funfetti cake mix, these pancakes are so easy to make! If you like this pancake recipe you should also try my classic Fluffy Homemade Pancakes.