Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs. They are full of the goodness of nuts and fat, so they. Fat bombs are the perfect snack for anyone who tends to like desserts that are extremely rich but not super sweet. Since they're so low in sugar, fat bombs are great for eating any time of the day, either.
It is filled with the best Nutella Filling, raspberry jam. Place a frozen chocolate bomb in a cup of steaming hot milk, stir, you'll have homemade hot chocolate in just a few minutes! Homemade hot chocolate in just a few minutes. You can have Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs
- You need 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jaggery/Coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa powder (use 1/4 cup for enhanced chocolate flavour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp Milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Curd/Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice/Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil (I used Unrefined Peanut Oil).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Oil to drizzle.
- You need of White Chocolate chips.
- Prepare of White chocolate sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of White Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of Coconut Oil.
Top with whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles, or your favorite toppings. Meet my steamy little friend — my healthy chocolate buckwheat molten mini cake. It's like I baked a chocolate bomb into these little cakes. It's like I baked a chocolate bomb into these little cakes.
Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs instructions
- Copy paste link in browser to watch video: https://youtu.be/OjnWdIbODr8.
- Lets prepare the cake batter. For dry ingredients: Add Wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt and unsweetened Cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Wet ingredients: In another bowl add 1/2 cup Milk & Coconut sugar. Add any Sugar of choice. Mix well.
- Add Oil. Mix well. Then add whisked Curd/Yogurt with Vanilla extract and Lemon juice. Mix well until combined.
- Sieve all dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix well without lumps..
- Add 2 tbsp Milk. Skip Milk if your curd is runny. Cake batter is done..
- Grease idly plate or any cup to steam the batter. Add water in the steaming pot. Place the idly plate once the water starts to boil..
- Cover & steam cook it for 10 to 15 mins. Check with toothpick if the cake is done..
- Same way Grease appe pan, add batter with some chocolate chips. Cover & cook each side in low flame for 7 mins until done..
- Piping hot cake is ready to eat. Add icecream or drizzle white chocolate sauce & serve it warm. Delicious & soft cakes are done..
recipe by Indu Shruthi @cookpad
Best of all, this recipe serves exactly two people! No leftovers, no waste, just pure chocolate. This healthy chocolate cake reminds me of a retro Sara Lee chocolate gateau (remember those?). The thick chocolate mousse ganache tastes very similar So there you go – healthy chocolate cake! If you've been searching for healthy cake recipes, maybe the search is over!