Salmon Yule Log.
You can have Salmon Yule Log using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Yule Log
- Prepare 1 lb. of can Salmon.
- You need 8 oz. of package cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 tsp. of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of grated onion.
- You need 1 tsp. of horseradish.
- You need 1 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
Salmon Yule Log instructions
- Drain and flake salmon, take out any bones..
- Add all ingredients except pecans, combine well..
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Shape into log and chill for 2-3 more hours.
- Sprinkle pecans on wax paper, roll log in pecans.
- Chill until ready to serve, serve with crackers of choice. I use Ritz, enjoy!.