Andes Mint Chocolate Cake. Andes Mint Cake topped with chocolate ganache and Andes Mints. And it's SO easy to decorate and make! green food dye optional. Andes chocolate lovers, meet your new favorite cake from Delish.com.
Shake the chopped Andes Mints in a ziploc bag with a tablespoon of flour, until they are lightly coated. Fold the mints into the batter and pour into prepared pans. I am very excited to share this Andes Mint Chocolate Cake with you today! You can have Andes Mint Chocolate Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Andes Mint Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 box of of cake mix.
- It’s 1 small of bag of andes mint.
- You need 1 of cake mix add ins.
- You need 1 can of of white whipped frosting.
- It’s 1 tsp of green food coloring.
That is pretty impressive, considering how many cakes I have made. See more ideas about Andes mint chocolate, Andes mint, Mint chocolate. This Andes Mint Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake is the perfect dessert to serve during the holidays. Best of all, it's full of cool & refreshing mint.
Andes Mint Chocolate Cake step by step
- preheat to cake mix box directions.
- In a big bowl add box ing. and mix.
- pour into 2 greased bottom only 8 inch circle pans.
- bake for box direction times.
- cool cakes.
- layer cakes on top of each other.
- add food coloring to frosting and frost cake.
- crush andes mints and add to top.
recipe by allykattt @cookpad
Instead of adding chocolate chips like my regular recipe calls for, I substituted Andes Mint chips and then drizzled melted Andes Mint chips and a little white chocolate on top. My husband isn't a huge chocolate cake fan, but he has somehow managed to eat half the cake himself…… How do you store mint chocolate cake? Andes mint cake is perfect for birthdays, special occasions, or St. Andes Mint Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake is inspired by a very popular dessert in our family called PUNCH BOWL CAKE. These cupcakes taste just like the Andes I do have a couple of regular chocolate cake recipes, but they are not worthy of "the best chocolate cupcake" title.