Caramel Apple Cake. Kick off apple season with this delicious Caramel Apple Cake! Know what my favourite thing ever is? This Caramel Apple Crumble Cake features layers of moist and fluffy spiced cake made with lots of fresh shredded apples.
In my last post, I shared a recipe for mini pumpkin cheesecakes and talked about how I like to keep things simple, especially for Thanksgiving. This caramel apple cake from Delish.com positively screams fall. Reviews for: Photos of Caramel Apple Cake. You can cook Caramel Apple Cake using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Cake
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 of medium apples diced small.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s of Caramel Sauce:.
- Prepare 1-11 ounce of package caramels. I prefer Kraft Caramels.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Caramel Apple Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Caramel Apple Cake is a wonderful way to enjoy the beauty and essence of fall! It's best served on a slightly chilly night surrounded by family. Although I didn't include it with this recipe.
Caramel Apple Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees f..
- Generously grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan making sure center is covered well..
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and baking soda. Set aside..
- With a hand held or stand mixer, cream the oil, both sugars together until well combined. Add in vanilla..
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing well in between eggs..
- Gently fold in flour mixture just until incorporated. Add the 3 cups diced apples and gently fold a few times..
- The batter will be very thick. Spoon batter evenly in bundt pan. Tap to release air bubbles..
- Bake for about an hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out with few moist crumbs..
- Let cake cool for 20 to 30 minutes and turn out onto cooling rack until completely cooled..
- Caramel Sauce:.
- Melt the caramels and heavy cream on medium low heat until smooth and creamy..
- Let cool 2 minutes then drizzle over cooled cake..
- Can use homemade caramel sauce if you prefer. I like adding seasalt to mine..
- I hope you enjoy!.
From homemade salted caramel to rich apple spice cake, this Caramel Apple Cake recipe is a Fall masterpiece! Topped with a dripping caramel apple and all. Caramel Apple Pie Poke Cake Recipe – apple cake soaked in caramel sauce topped with cool whip and toffee bits – AMAZING! Can make ahead of time and refrigerate. Carmel Apple Upsidedown Spice Cake plus muckbang.