Dates laddo in two flavors. These dates ladoos are so easy to make that I almost make these twice a week in small quantities to. laddu i have used dates in more quantity compared to others. moreover i have added nuts in this recipe only to have nutty flavour to the laddu's but is completely optional and can be ignored. it can be just prepared with dry coconut and raisins and it should taste. Healthy Crunchy Dates Coconut Sweets/ Dates Coconut laddoo recipe is the completely AMAZING recipe. It's highly nutritious, tasty and also easy to make at.
Laddu is a traditional Indian sweet made of flour, sugar with other ingredients that vary from Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three This recipe is courtesy of Venusitas and was first published in Flavours magazine. Dates and Nuts Laddu is a very healthy and nutritious ladoo variety we can make often. This Dates Ladoo is rich in iron and other healthy nutrients. You can make Dates laddo in two flavors using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dates laddo in two flavors
- It’s 1 cup of dates seedless.
- You need Half of cup cashews.
- It’s Half of cup almonds.
- You need Half of cup sesame seeds.
- It’s Half of cup walnuts.
- You need Half of cup melon seeds.
- You need Half of cup jaggery.
- It’s Half of cup ghee.
- Prepare Half of cup pistachios.
- You need Half of cup cranberries.
- It’s Half of cup raisins.
No sugar or any sweetners used. Laddu is one of easiest traditional sweet to make. The trick is on besan flour mixed with water. it should not be thick or watery. it should Using a good quality of Gram flour(besan flour) is also important. when i tried two batches, i used two different besan flours which. Hand Stitched Laddo Gopal Woolen cloths for winters set of two.
Dates laddo in two flavors instructions
- Avoid any nuts from which you have allergy.now blend smooth dates.keep aside.
- Dry roast all the nuts and seeds not cranberries and raisins.
- Now in same pan add ghee and put jaggery to make sweet laddoos wait to melt it then add all the ingredients like finely chopped or blended nuts and dates.remember don't add water.
- Mix well until it softened and mixed properly.let it cool just 3 to 4 minutes and make laddoos after greasing your palms.
- Just don't add jaggery in the starting to make sugar-free laddoos bcuz dates are already having enough sugar to stop our craves.its really good for diabetes.
- Stay safe stay healthy and happy.merry Christmas 🎄 ♥.
recipe by Passi Vikshali @cookpad
What makes laddu a special sweet is its versatility. It can be made with different ingredients and in fact, every Indian region has a variety of its own. Mango, mutter and Carrot Flavour Coconut laddu. Nothing can beat the joy of sharing a platter of delicious homemade sweets with family and friends. Reasons To Love Nariyal Laddo… gluten-free. easy and instant. finally, motichoor laddo is ready to be served or refrigerate for a week.