Gingerbread Mug Cake. This Gingerbread Mug Cake is a perfect single-serving cake that will give you that warm feeling and it takes as long to cook as it does to mix up from scratch, which is almost no time at all.. Cake in a Mug is a moist and boldly flavored cake, generously seasoned with molasses, cinnamon, and ginger. When the air turns chilly… there's nothing like a gingerbread cake baking in the oven.
Microwaving results in an incredibly moist cake because you are steaming it to bake it through. Quick and easy gingerbread for one made right in your microwave! Cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and just a drop of molasses gives this cake authentic flavor. You can cook Gingerbread Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Mug Cake
- It’s 1/2 of Banana – mashed.
- You need 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Organic Apple Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Molasses.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of Egg Whites.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
Full of cozy flavors & lots of This mug cake is full of cozy flavors and lots of decadent chocolate, but it contains no butter, eggs. This iced gingerbread mug cake was inspired by an iced gingerbread bun. This Gingerbread Cake is moist and flavored with molasses, ground spices, and lemon zest. It is very nice plain but it is absolutely delicious when frosted with a lemon flavored icing.
Gingerbread Mug Cake instructions
- Mix all ingredients into a microwaveable safe bowl. Microwave for around 2:15-2:30min until soft and fluffy (like a cake!)..
- Top with anything you like! (I topped it with extra banana, blueberries, and peanut butter) 👍.
Why you'll love Gingerbread Mug Cake. If you haven't made a mug cake before, I have to warn you, they are incredibly addicting! Warm Gingerbread Cake topped with vanilla cream sauce, bananas and whipped cream! This easy and moist cake could be my favorite holiday cake recipe ever! This mug cake has a bit of a holiday twist to it as well.