Dates & Maple Loaf.
You can cook Dates & Maple Loaf using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dates & Maple Loaf
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Dates (finelly chopped pitted dates).
- You need 1/3 cup of water Boiling.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maple syrup.
- It’s 90 gm of Butter , softened.
- You need 1/3 packed of brown sugar Firmly cup.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Plain flour.
Dates & Maple Loaf instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°, grease and line a loaf tin..
- Sift the flour and baking powder in to bowl..
- Combine dates and boiling water in a small bowl. Stir bicarbonate of soda; stand 5 minutes. Stir in maple syrup..
- Meanwhile, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined between each addition..
- Add butter mixture into the date mixture and stir in sifted flour..
- Spread the mixture into tin and bake about 50 minutes. Stand loaf in tin for 10 minutes and turn on to a wire rack to cool..
- Maple syrup:- Distilled from the sap of maple trees found only in Canada and North America..
recipe by Reemol Bony @cookpad