Low carb coconut cherry gelatine cake.
You can make Low carb coconut cherry gelatine cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Low carb coconut cherry gelatine cake
- You need 2 oz of unflavoured gelatine (we used Knox).
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of pitted cherries.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey or monk fruit sugar, taste and adjust your sweetness as per your liking.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry juice.
Low carb coconut cherry gelatine cake instructions
- Heat up 1 cup of cherry juice on medium hight heat add 1 cup coconut milk, and 2tsp honey or monk fruit sugar. Bring it to boil and lover the heat to low. Make sure it’s well combined..
- Add slowly 2oz of unflavoured gelatine and stir till gelatine is completely melted. Remove from the stove and let it cool for few min..
- Pour into desired mold over pitted cherries and place it to the fridge for at least 3-4hours. Enjoy!!! Great dessert for a summer day!!!.
recipe by skinnywantstoeat @cookpad