You can make Breakfast burrito using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast burrito
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Half of can sweet low sodium corn.
- You need Half of can ro-tel diced tomatoes w/Serrano peopers.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt (or sea salt).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of milk.
- It’s of Large tortillas.
- Prepare of Hot sauce (try Valentina).
Breakfast burrito step by step
- Cook drained corn and RoTel In a pan with olive oil to cook the veggies and get rid of some moisture…about 5 minutes on medium heat..
- In large bowl, mix eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper and taco seasoning until an even mixture..
- Add the cooked corn and RoTel to the egg mixture and stir. Then add to your egg cooking pan and cook on medium heat like you're making scrambled eggs..
- Add your desired amount to a large flour tortilla and roll it up. Add your favorite hot sauce. Valentina works great..
recipe by Jerad Kays @cookpad