Kentucky Hot Brown Cake.
You can make Kentucky Hot Brown Cake using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kentucky Hot Brown Cake
- It’s 8 oz of Refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 lb of Smoked turkey lunch meat.
- It’s 8 slice of Cooked bacon.
- It’s 8 slice of Swiss cheese.
- It’s 3 of Roma tomatoes , sliced thin.
- You need 4 of Eggs beaten.
Kentucky Hot Brown Cake step by step
- Unroll the crescent roll dough an seperate into 2 squares.
- Place one square in bottom of 8" pan that is greased.
- Press dough to fit in pan.
- Layer with turkey, bacon, cheese, and tomatoes.
- Pour half the eggs over top.
- Repeat the layers.
- Top the remaining dough square.
- Poor remaining eggs over top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes covered with foil..
- Remove foil and bake another 20-25 minutes.
- Let sit at room temp for 15-20 minutes before serving.