Banana, date and walnut loaf.
You can make Banana, date and walnut loaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Banana, date and walnut loaf
- It’s 100 gm of Butter -.
- It’s 100 gm of Caster Sugar -.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs -.
- It’s 1 cup of Self-raising flour -.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas – mashed.
- It’s 100 gm of Dates -.
- It’s 50 gm of Walnuts – , roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder -.
- It’s 180 C of Preheat your oven to.
Banana, date and walnut loaf instructions
- Start by mashing the bananas.
- Also roughly chop the walnuts and dates and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Next add the eggs one at a time and slowly pour in the flour.
- To this mixture, add the mashed bananas, dates, the nuts and the baking powder.
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf pan and bake for an hour or until the loaf has risen and is firm to the touch.
- Pull out of the oven once fully baked and allow it to cool before cutting it in slices.
- Spread some butter and serve!.
recipe by Beula Pandian Thomas @cookpad