rainbow cake. Easy Rainbow Cake…From Scratch! "How to make a rainbow cake from scratch, easily!! Fail-proof buttermilk vanilla cake recipe that's delicious, easy and downright impressive!" This Rainbow Swirl Cake is made with three layers of homemade cake with rainbow swirl frosting decorating the cake around the edges! A birthday cake fit for a true rainbow lover!
Most rainbow cakes call for coloring the individual layers of cake batter, but here, the frosting is tinted, creating an impressive rainbow inside each slice. The batter uses egg whites for a light, fluffy. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. You can cook rainbow cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of rainbow cake
- You need 2 can of of sprite soda.
- You need 1 box of jello instant pudding vanilla.
- You need 2 box of white cake mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 box of multi color food dye.
- Prepare 1 of no eggs.
- You need 1 of no oil.
Bake a cake that mimics the clown's colorful clothes with some sparkling decorations! You would think I've made enough rainbow cakes, but I simply couldn't resist sharing one more epic rainbow cake recipe with you. Seven brightly colored layers make this rainbow cake the stuff of birthday dreams. When you tint the layers, add more food coloring rather than less, since the color lightens as it bakes.
rainbow cake step by step
- mix cake mix and soda together well.
- pre heat oven to what the cake box says.
- depending on how many colors of dye you have divided the batter in to that many different containers.
- add food dye and mix well.
- layer the colors they way you want to and at this point you could add chocolate chips.
- once layers are put down put on over for as long as box says.
- as cake is in over mix the pudding packet with the cool whip and mix well.
- once cake is done let cool down and once cool spread the cool whip icing on cake and enjoy.
I think this is the perfect celebration cake for this momentous event. On the outside it seems like a boring vanilla white cake. Ok the first step, make the cakes. I love how this rainbow cake turned out! It's super fun to make and a great excuse to get colorful!