Earl Gray Tea Icing.
You can cook Earl Gray Tea Icing using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Earl Gray Tea Icing
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 of egg whites.
- You need 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of Earl Gray tea bags.
Earl Gray Tea Icing instructions
- Pour sugar and vanilla into a bowl. Add egg whites and hand whisk till mixed..
- Put water on the stove to simmer and place the bowl in the water. Add tea. Whisk for 4 minutes or till sugar is dissolved..
- Remove and use electric beater till fluffy. (It will end tasting like marshmallows.).
- Note: yours will probably be lighter and fluffier than what is pictured, as I used raw sugar instead of granulated sugar..