Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie. To a bowl, add the ricotta, chopped frozen spinach, feta cheese, chopped green onion, beaten eggs, dill, and pepper, and stir to combine. This tart starts with a pie crust, takes rich, creamy Gruyere and Asiago cheeses and adds in crispy chicken strips and herbs and veggies for a well-rounded meal. Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts – A simple tantalizing baked stuffed chicken recipe with roasted red peppers, spinach, and fontina cheese!
This savory spinach pie recipe gets richness from cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and eggs. It's great served warm or at room temperature. Cook spinach in microwave as directed on box. You can have Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie
- You need 3 of lbs. Ground Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of LG. Containers of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Pkgs. Frozen Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- Prepare 2 of LG. Containers Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of LG. Bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Pre-Baked Frozen Pie Crusts, Thawed.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of Lemon Pepper.
Carefully squeeze with paper towel to drain well. Starting at long side of rectangle, roll up; seal long edge. This recipe for Cheesy Chicken & Mushroom Pie is super easy to prepare and a joy to eat! Impress your friends with this amazing recipe!
Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large skillet cook the chicken til no longer pink. While chicken is cooking sprinkle bout a couple teaspoons of each seasoning onto the chicken and finish cooking. Then drain chicken and set aside..
- In very Large mixing bowl add the spinach, 1 container of Parmesan cheese, 1 container of Feta cheese, 1/4 bag of the Shredded Mozzarella cheese, Ground Chicken, and add as much of the seasonings you want to your preference (I usually add bout 2-3 Tablespoons of each). Mix everything together very well..
- Once everything is mixed thoroughly. Evenly distribute the spinach mixture into the pie shells. Set aside..
- In another large mixing bowl add the remaining cheeses and combine them. Sprinkle the cheese mixture over top of each pie til the tops are covered. Add pies to preheated oven and bake for about 30-40 minutes til pies are golden brown and cheese is melted completely..
- Take pies out of oven and let set for 5 minutes to cool and finish cooking. Slice each pie into 4 slices. Serve and enjoy..
Spaghetti with chicken is the hip way to go, mixing in cheese and veggies for an utterly new dinner dish that whips up in minutes. For quick preparation check out the Easy Crispy Chicken and Cheesy Spinach Tart variation which uses prepared Alfredo sauce. Fold outside edges up and in over filling, center will remain without pie crust covering. Crimp with your fingers as you move around so that pie crust holds the filling. Spread the package of defrosted spinach evenly over top of pierogies.