Croquetas from Roast Chicken.
You can cook Croquetas from Roast Chicken using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Croquetas from Roast Chicken
- You need tbs of butter.
- Prepare 100 g of roast chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
Croquetas from Roast Chicken step by step
- Start warming up the milk in a sauce pan. When the milk starts to boil, reduce the temperature to the min. Once the milk is hot and ready, on another pan, heat the butter and add the chicken. Stir for a few minutes..
- Add the flour and stir well until the flour gets a bit of golden color..
- Start adding the hot milk. Add little by little and stir well using a whisk. Good trick is to put away the pan from the heat while you mix. If the mixture is too thick, put the pan on the heat, add tinny bit of milk, move away from the heat and mix again. Repeat until you get a consistent mixture. Ideally, the mixture must be thick but runny. Hopefully you can get a sense from the final picture on this step. If the mixture is too runny, you will have a hard time rolling the croquetas..
- Place the mixture in a plate as flat as possible. Leave it rest for 30 minutes. Cover it with clean film and put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours..
- Place some flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs in bowls..
- With the help of a spoon, grab a bit of mixture and place it in your hand. Close your hand and roll it in your hand to create a cylinder shape..
- Put the base on the flour and roll it with a fork. Then do the same in the egg and finally through the bread crumbs..
- Place all of them in a plate so you can take a picture and show off on instagram 😂 #tapas.
- In a deep sauce pan, preheat vegetable oil. Enough so you can deep fry the croquetas. The oil must be really hot so the croquetas are golden in less than a minute. This way, they won't soak up oil and they will be really crispy..
- Rest them in kitchen paper for 15 minutes before serving..