Tart Crust for Quiche.
You can make Tart Crust for Quiche using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tart Crust for Quiche
- It’s 65 grams of ★Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 65 grams of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of ★Butter (or margarine).
- You need 50 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 3 grams of ☆Salt.
Tart Crust for Quiche step by step
- Be sure to keep all of the ingredients chilled. After combining the ☆ ingredients to create salt water, put it in the refrigerator. Grease the pan with butter..
- Add all of the ★ ingredients to a bowl. Use a scraper to mix together by covering everything with flour..
- When the butter has become pebbly and crumbly, cut it up with the scraper..
- Make a dent in the center and pour in the salt water..
- Fold it into itself and bring the dough together to form one lump until the flour has been completely mixed in. Cover it with wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for 3 hours..
- Roll out the dough until it's 1-2 cm thick..
- Lay out the dough into the tart mold and pierce with a fork. Gently push the sides of the dough into the mold. Leave it as-is in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Cut off the edges of the dough, fill with pie weights, and bake for 20 minutes at 200°C..
- Take out the pie weights, and let it finish cooking on its own for 5 minutes..