*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. This quick and easy chocolate chip cookie cake is moist and delicious and is a great after school snack with a glass of milk! I had a lot of chocolate chip cookies left over after Christmas, so I made this cake using the idea of a graham cracker cake. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake you've all been waiting for!
An easy to make and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake that's perfect for any occasion. This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form! You can have *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- You need 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s of Optional Frosting.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- It’s 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie! And when I tried this chocolate chip cookie cake recipe, I knew that my relationship with chocolate chip cookies reached a whole new level. Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of a cake pan, then baked This recipe makes enough chocolate frosting to pipe a border around the perimeter of the cookie cake with a little extra to add some additional decorations if desired. These easy chocolate chip cookies only require a few ingredients! No baking powder or baking soda required for these cookies!