Blue Cheese Cake.
You can cook Blue Cheese Cake using 17 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Cake
- You need of Cake.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- You need of Blue Cheese.
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Acacia honey.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of White rum.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Blue cheese.
- It’s of Acacia honey.
- It’s of Raisins.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- It’s of Acacia honey *for drizzle.
Blue Cheese Cake instructions
- Cream cheese & blue cheese at room temperature and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and knead well..
- Add acacia honey and mix well. * This acacia honey, Mielizia from Italy is highly recommended!.
- Make beaten eggs, add to the cake mixture, and then mix well..
- Add heavy cream and mix well..
- Add lemon juice..
- Add white rum and mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉).
- Pour the 1/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Place raisins on it..
- Pour the left 2/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even..
- Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Place foil over the trays..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins, remove the foil, and then bake again another 25 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake, it's easy to break..
- Initially so fluffy with air, but becomes tighter as it cools..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator to chill. Next day the taste become even richer!.
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese in a container. Add acacia honey and mix lightly. Put in the refrigerator to chill..
- Slice a piece of cake and put on a plate..
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese mixture on it..
- Put some raisins & walnuts on it..
- Drizzle some acacia honey over the cake and serve!.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce → Recipe ID : 13303986.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce → Recipe ID : 13304223.
recipe by n_u @cookpad