Salmon Fillets Cordon Bleu In a Lemon/ Lime Butter Sauce.
You can cook Salmon Fillets Cordon Bleu In a Lemon/ Lime Butter Sauce using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Salmon Fillets Cordon Bleu In a Lemon/ Lime Butter Sauce
- Prepare of for fish.
- You need 1 pound of fresh skinless salmon fillets.
- You need 1/4 pound of thin deli sliced hot ham.
- You need 1/4 pound of Emmental cheese, thin sliced.
- It’s of For Lemon Lime Cream Poaching Sauce.
- It’s 1 of shallot, minced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dryed thyme.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot sauce such as franks hot sauce.
- You need 6 tablespoon of cold butter in pieces.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sliced green onions.
Salmon Fillets Cordon Bleu In a Lemon/ Lime Butter Sauce instructions
- Make lemon lime poaching sauce.
- Combine shallot, garlic and wine in a saucepan and simmer until wine is reduced to a scant tablespoon.
- Add chicken broth, thyme, pepper, lemon, lime, hot sauce and creamcream and bring to a simmer..
- Transfer to a skillet large enough to hold fish bundles in one layer.
- Prepare salmon for poaching.
- Place salmon fillets in about 4 ounce cuts on work surface, cover with plastic wrap and very gently pound to a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cover with some cheese.
- Cover cheese with ham.
- Roll fish up into a bundle enclosing ham and cheese.
- Bring poaching liquid to a very light simmer, add fish bundles, seam down, cover and cook on low until fish is done, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove fish to serving plate and cover to keep warm.
- Bring sauce to a boil and reduce until slightly thickened, lower heat to low and whisk in butter in pices, add parsley and green onions.
- Serve sauce drizzled on fish with extra on the side.
recipe by fenway @cookpad