Chocolate Pecan pie.
You can have Chocolate Pecan pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pecan pie
- It’s 2 oz of Unsweetened Chocolate.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Corn Syrup.
- You need 3 of Eggs, Beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of Couresly chopped Pecans.
- Prepare 1 of 9" Unbaked Pie Crust.
Chocolate Pecan pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt Butter and Chocolate in double bioler.
- Combine Corn syrup and sugar in a heavy sauce pan. Bring to a boil, boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate mixture. Pour Slowly into eggs, stirring constantly.
- Add vanilla and Pecans, mix well. Pour into Pie Crust.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until center is not soft.
- Cool serve with whipped cream if wanted.