Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough.
You can make Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough
- You need 3 slices of sourdough bread.
- Prepare 6 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of extra large eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough step by step
- Melt the butter and cook the eggs in the butter add salt to taste. Move to a plate when done add swiss cheese on top..
- Get the sourdough bread and toast it. Move to a plate..
- Add ham to the skillet and heat until caramelized a bit. Add mayonnaise to two of the slices of bread. Then add the egg and cheese on top of the mayonnaise'the slices of bread..
- Add 3 slices of ham on top of the egg and cheese. Stack the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad