You can cook Quiche Lorraine using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quiche Lorraine
- You need of (Quiche Pastry).
- You need 200 grams of Flour (Type 405 cake flour).
- Prepare 100 grams of Butter.
- It’s 80 ml of Milk.
- You need of (Filling).
- Prepare 200 grams of ◆Cheese.
- You need 2 of ◆Eggs (L).
- It’s 200 ml of ◆Heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of Onion (large).
- It’s 1 of handful Fresh parsley.
- It’s 150 grams of Bacon.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic (not necessary).
Quiche Lorraine instructions
- Put all ingredients into a bowl, knead until the mixture becomes together..
- Line the mixture in the mold, pierce several times with a fork. Then let rest in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Cover the pastry with aluminum foil, put a weight or beans on top and bake for 15-20 minutes..
- After baking it looks like this..
- For the filling, chop the onions, parsley and bacon into small pieces and mix together..
- Mix ◆ ingredients and add to Step 5. If using large pieces of cheese, grate or cut it into fine pieces..
- Preheat the oven to 250°C. Pour the filling into the pastry. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 250°C..
- After baking, check to see if it's cooked or not by pushing a spoon onto the centre gently. If the quiche is still too soft, it is not ready, so bake another 5-10 minutes..