Green Bean Pie.
You can cook Green Bean Pie using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Green Bean Pie
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 can (8 ounces) of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounces) of cut green beans, drained.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tube (8 ounces) of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of (can vary) shredded sharp cheddar cheese (any kind), divided.
Green Bean Pie instructions
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until beef is no longer red..
- Stir in tomato sauce, green beans, salt and garlic salt. Simmer until heated throughly..
- Meanwhile separate crescent dough and cover a 9-in pie plate. Press into bottom and up sides to form a crust..
- In a bowl, beat egg and 1 cup cheese; spread over crust..
- Stir 1/2 cup cheese into meat mixture; Spoon the mixture into crust..
- Bake, uncovered at 375° for 22 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting..