Boozy Christmas Rich Fruit Bundt Cake – My Way!. A rich fruit cake or fruitcake recipe is a perfect blend of fruit and nuts in a cake batter that uses In the case of muffins and cupcakes, it's often a good idea to rotate the baking tray mid-way the baking Boozy Christmas Fruitcake Recipe – Cake Decorating Tutorials. This Boozy Christmas Cake is AMAZING. It's a sweet rum cake filled with my homemade tutti frutti, golden raisins, pistachios and dates.
This dessert is moist, rich and oh. Want to make a delicious Christmas cake this year, then follow Steve's Recipe and you will be sure to impress. Rich Fruit Cake is as much a part of the Christmas season as other traditional symbols like the Christmas tree, poinsettias, and mistletoe. You can have Boozy Christmas Rich Fruit Bundt Cake – My Way! using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Boozy Christmas Rich Fruit Bundt Cake – My Way!
- It’s 2 cups of Soaked dry fruits and nuts.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Mixed Nuts (Pistachios, Walnuts, Cashew Nuts, Almonds).
- Prepare 100 grams of Almond meal.
- It’s 100 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 45 grams of Sorghum/jowar flour.
- It’s 40 grams of Amaranth flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 150 grams of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 75 grams of Cane sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Dried ground ginger.
- You need 225 grams of Butter.
Your fruit cake is calling out to me…I love fruit cake, especially at Christmas time with all the booze in there making it extra boozy and festive. The Boozy Christmas Drink recipe out of our category Spices! Home > Festival Dishes > Christmas Rich Rum Fruit Cake. Though I'm not a Christian I love to celebrate Christmas for lot of reasons.
Boozy Christmas Rich Fruit Bundt Cake – My Way! instructions
- Preheat the oven to 110 Degree Celsius..
- Add the butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl..
- Cream together the butter and sugars until they’re light and fluffy..
- Next add the eggs one at a time working them into the creamed mixture till well combined..
- Sift in the flours, almond meal and baking powder and mix well..
- Into this add the spices and mix well..
- Next add the soaked dried fruit and nuts and chopped nuts and combine well..
- Line the base and the sides of a 24 cm. round and deep bundt tin or ring pan. I just greased it very well and floured the tin, shaking off excess flour..
- Pour in the cake mixture and level the top..
- Bake in the oven for approximately 2 hours. Keep an eye on the cake as it bakes and start checking if it is done from about 1 hour 30 minutes. The cake is ready when a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the tin..
- Once the cake is cold, remove it from the tin and place on a large flat plate or serving platter..
- Next, lay out a large piece of aluminium foil, (I used a double layer of foil) large enough to wrap the cake completely. Place the cake on the foil, in the middle..
- Using a skewer or toothpick, poke 35 to 40 holes on top of the cake, only 3/4th’s of the depth of the cake so that the rum or any liquid being used doesn’t run through..
- Using a pastry brush, brush over the entire top of the cake with the rum, brandy, wine or orange juice. Don't go beyond 2 teaspoons in each feed..
- Once this step is done, gather the foil and seal the cake covering the cake completely with foil. You can add another layer of foil on top in case you think it isn't enough..
- Now place the wrapped up cake in a suitable airtight container. You can use a large cookie or cake tin too. Place in an area away from direct sunlight..
- Repeat the feeding process every 3 to 4 days until the cake won’t absorb anymore..
Some people get irritated that people celebrate Christmas for wrong reasons like for gifts and cakes, forgetting the real purpose and meaning behind Christmas. Three days for Christmas and I've got this amazing Eggless Apple Bundt Cake with Garam Masala for you! Because it's time to bake and celebrate and take care If you've been looking for a show stopping boozy cake cum dessert for Christmas table this year then this Eggless Apple Bundt Cake is it! It's a traditional cake for weddings, birthdays and Christmas in Australia. Although I submitted the original recipe, I personally would soak the fruit for a day or A fruit cake to delight the taste buds.