Aryca's Easter Ham.
You can have Aryca's Easter Ham using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Aryca's Easter Ham
- You need 6 1/2 lb of ham, smoked.
- Prepare 16 oz of pineapple rings.
- You need 1 quart of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole cloves.
Aryca's Easter Ham step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Put six of the pineapple rings on bottom of pan put the ham on top of them..
- Cross hatch cit the ham not to deeply. at some of the points of cross hatched cuts add a clove. Add a few to the pan..
- Add pineapple juice pouring over the top of ham. Add brown sugar to top of ham. Add the rest of pineapple rings all over ham..
- Bake for 1 1/2 -2 hours..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad