Southern Pecan Pie.
You can make Southern Pecan Pie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Southern Pecan Pie
- It’s 1 of Pie Crust.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Dark Corn Syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Pecan Halves.
Southern Pecan Pie step by step
- Roll out the pie crust and place it in a 9 inch pie plate, folding the edges in, rounding it out (as seen in photo)..
- Beat sugar & eggs. Add melted butter & corn syrup. Mix well. Add pecans, mixing to coat. Pour in pie crust..
- Bake at 350 for 50 min or until crust and top of pie is golden brown & bubbling. It will still be soft, once it cools it hardens :).