Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta with DATE Purée:.
You can cook Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta with DATE Purée: using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta with DATE Purée:
- It’s of 🌻for Panna Cotta:.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare of greek yogurt.
- It’s of 🌻for Date purée:.
- You need of date (pitting & soak in water then make a paste in blender).
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta with DATE Purée: step by step
- 🌻How to make Panna Cotta: In a small bowl mix 1 envelope of gelatin with 3 tablespoons of water and set aside for 5 minutes. In a sauce pan mix heavy cream, sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Cook it for about 5 minutes (constantly stirring) over medium heat until the sugar fully dissolves. You don’t need to bring it to boil, but heat it enough to mix all the ingredients together..
- Turn off the stove and add the dissolved gelatin to the mixture, whisk it until well combined. Add 2 cups of greek yogurt and stir it very well until you have a smooth consistency. Divide this mixture into 4 glasses and refrigerate for a couple of hours..
- 🌻How to make Dates purée: In a sauce pan mix dates purée sugar and Bring it to boil and cook for about 3-4 minute. Mix cornstarch with 3 tablespoons of water and add it to the sauce. Stir it well for a minute then turn off the heat. Let the sauce cool off then spoon it on top of the chilled Panna Cotta. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for another couple of hours. Before serving the dessert, top it with chopped date and mint leave..
recipe by Lubna’s Kitchen @cookpad