Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cake. Mix together the cake mix, milk, butter, eggs, chocolate chips and vanilla in a large bowl until. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together the ground oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cake mix, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on low until just combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chocolate chips and sprinkles. You can make Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cake
- It’s 2 cans of white beans, rinsed & drained (500g).
- You need 100 g of soy yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick oats.
- You need 1 packet of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 packet of vanilla sugar (or 1 tsp vanilla extract).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of AP flour.
- You need 180 g of baking chocolate, chopped.
Mix butter and two sugars together. In a separate bowl, mix together flours, baking soda, salt and nutmeg. So, what are her secret ingredients? The first ingredient Meghan likes to throw in her banana bread isn't much of a surprise: chocolate chips.
Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cake step by step
- Blend the beans until creamy and no chunks remain. Put in a large bowl..
- Add all other ingredients (mix in chocolate chunks last). Do not overmix..
- Pour in a parchment-lined springform pan. Bake at 350°F/180°C for about 40 min. The inside should still be gooey. Let cool & serve. Enjoy :).
Who doesn't love delicious banana chocolate chip bread? Meghan obviously knows what's up when it comes to making this delicious treat. However, her second ingredient is a bit more surprising: ginger! Hello I made your secret ingredient chocolate chip cookies. They said they where the best chocolate chip cookies they have ever had.