Loaded Cauliflower Casserole (skinnier version).
You can have Loaded Cauliflower Casserole (skinnier version) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Loaded Cauliflower Casserole (skinnier version)
- Prepare 6 cup of frozen cauliflower completely defrosted and drained well.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of reduced fat shredded cheese of your choice.
- You need 1 cup of chopped ham.
- It’s 6 oz of reduced fat cream cheese softened.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of half and half.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Loaded Cauliflower Casserole (skinnier version) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Place cauliflower in a 2 quart casserole dish that has been coated with cooking spray..
- Place cheese, green onion and ham on top of cauliflower evenly..
- Heat cream cheese in microwave for 30 seconds. Mix in half and half and garlic..
- Mix cream cheese mixture into cauliflower mixture very well. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until it starts to bubble..
recipe by Bridget @cookpad