Maggi vegan laksa soup.
You can have Maggi vegan laksa soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maggi vegan laksa soup
- You need 2 packet of vegetable maggi.
- Prepare of Vegan laksa soup.
- It’s 1 of tbsn oil.
- You need 4 of Kashmiri red chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of cahews.
- You need 1 of small onion sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed vegetables blanche.
Maggi vegan laksa soup instructions
- First soak Kashmiri red chilli with cashews in warm water for few minutes. Now grind it with onion,turmeric,coriander seeds,ginger,garlic and chilli paste.now heat 1 tbsn oil and pour in the grinded paste..
- Now sauté few minutes then add in lemon juice,salt and sugar.saute few seconds..
- Now add coconut milk and water bring to a boil.now strain the reserve the sauce.now same pan boil maggi noodle with a tsp of it seasoning..
- Now blanche your choice of vegetables. Now pour our hot laksa soup with maggi noodles and top with loads of vegetables..
- Maggi vegan laksa soup ready.Thanks to maggi for make our life cooking easy and tasty..
recipe by tanveer sayed @cookpad