Chocolate cake. Chocolate cake or chocolate gâteau (from French: gâteau au chocolat) is a cake flavored with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both. Chocolate cake is made with chocolate. This exceptionally bold chocolate cake recipe—without any flour to get in the way of the soft texture and intense chocolatey flavor—will change everything you thought you knew about chocolate cake.
You won't find a better chocolate cake recipe than this one. You will be amazed at how good it is, and you will amaze those that you make if for. I have been searching for a great chocolate cake recipe. You can make Chocolate cake using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- You need 3/4 c of Salted butter.
- You need 2 1/2 c of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs separated; room temp.
- You need 3 oz of Melted unsweetened chocolate.
- You need of Frosting.
- You need 1 lb of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 tb of Salted butter.
- It’s 5 tb of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need of For flowers and leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare of Pink food colour.
- Prepare of Green food colour (as required).
Unsweetened cocoa powder is recommended for this cake. It is rich in cocoa butter and dissolves perfectly into the batter to create a nice, smooth texture and strong chocolate flavor. This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. It is so moist and rich in chocolate flavor!
Chocolate cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly butter 2 9-inch cake pans with 2 tablespoons butter. Dust with 1/4 cup flour. Shake out excess..
- Mix together remaining 2 1/4 cups flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat egg whites with 2 tablespoons of sugar until stiff peaks begin to form. With mixer, cream remaining sugar with 3/4 cup butter until light. Beat in egg yolks one at a time. Stir in melted chocolate and beer. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Fold in egg whites using a rubber spatula. Scrape half the batter into each cake pan..
- Bake in the middle of the oven 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center come out clean and let cake cool.
- Frosting: Soften chocolate chips and butter melt in double boiler. Remove from heat. Beat chocolate and butter until smooth. Beat in b milk, one tablespoon at a time, until mixture is soft and shiny.now add cream & Frost cake layers Now cool in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Now beat the cream until it's foamy no divide into 3/4 part.add pink colour in 3 parts of cream and add grean colour in 1 part of cream,.
- Now put the creams in separate separate piping bags with flowers and leeaf nozzles,first u make flowers,and then leaves (optional).
- My yummy wedding anniversary cake is ready 😍.
A great, everyday Chocolate Cake – the cake recipe I make most often. Tender, moist crumb, truly Frost generously with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting for a terrific birthday cake, afternoon teas or to. Home » Listen and watch » Songs. Listen and sing along to a song about yummy food. This chocolate cake is my go-to recipe.