Tortilla Greens Chickpeas Salad Bowl with Refried Bean Dates dressing.
You can make Tortilla Greens Chickpeas Salad Bowl with Refried Bean Dates dressing using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortilla Greens Chickpeas Salad Bowl with Refried Bean Dates dressing
- You need of For salad:.
- It’s of greens salad as your choice.
- Prepare of chickpeas rinsed and drained.
- It’s of black bean rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of chopped bell peppers.
- It’s of chopped cucumber.
- You need of chopped red onion.
- It’s of chopped dried apricots.
- You need of large tortillas.
- You need of For salad dressing:.
- You need of dates (softened with 1/2 hot water then microwave it in another 20 seconds. Smashed it with spoon or fork take off the seed).
- It’s of refried bean.
- Prepare of small clove garlic.
- You need of ginger powder.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of chili powder (optional).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Water if needed.
Tortilla Greens Chickpeas Salad Bowl with Refried Bean Dates dressing instructions
- For making tortilla bowl, just simply pressing tortillas into an ovenproof bowl, and baked it at 275 F for 30 minutes. Then take off from the oven. Set aside..
- For salad: Put all the salad ingredients into a big bowl and mixed it evenly..
- For salad dressing: In a blender combine all the salad dressing ingredients add water if needed then purée until smooth. Sprinkle salt and pepper mixed it and taste it..
- To assembly: 1) Just simply arrange the salad mixture into tortilla bowl and serve with the dressing on the side. Pour over the salad when it’s ready to eat..
- 2) You can combine all the salad ingredients, add the dressing, and toss and coat. Taste, add more dressing if desired. Then filled up into the tortilla bowl…
- Now enjoy your healthy salad bowl with your family❤️.
recipe by Nia Hiura @cookpad