Chicken in spicy coconut gravy with potatoes #WYH (VERY SPICY). This superrb coconut chicken curry is cooked entirely from scratch. A very healthy & Filling recipe that can be had with bread or rice. It is supposed to be fiery spicy.
Serve and enjoy this healthy and. I'm gonna have to go purchase a grill so I can try this the proper way. Prepared the chicken in my cast iron and this is right up there with the slow roasted. You can cook Chicken in spicy coconut gravy with potatoes #WYH (VERY SPICY) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken in spicy coconut gravy with potatoes #WYH (VERY SPICY)
- Prepare 13 of Red Chili Padi (Bird's Eye Chili).
- You need 2 of Medium-sized Red Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 2 Pcs of Dried Tamarind.
- It’s 1 Stalk of Lemongrass Pounded.
- It’s 1 of Chicken Cut 12pcs.
- It’s 5 of Potatoes Cubed.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt & Blackpepper.
Chicken stewed in creamy spicy Coconut gravy, kuku paka, served on a white plate on an old wooden table, view from above, close-up, copy space. Potato and beef curry with coconut, thai cuisine. by kopachinsky. Massaman curry, thai cuisine, beef and potato stew, copy space. Potato and beef stew in spicy coconut gravy, thai cuisine, copy space.
Chicken in spicy coconut gravy with potatoes #WYH (VERY SPICY) step by step
- Set aside cleaned chicken. Prepare the gravy mix – blend the chili padi, red onions, garlic and turmeric powder (with a little water) until fine..
- In a pot, pour in the gravy mix and stir until the chili is cooked (strong smell to it). Throw in the dried tamarind & lemongrass then put in the chicken with a cup of water..
- Once it simmers, add the potatoes and stir until all is cooked. Add slight water if required to cover ingredients by 3/4 level (not entirely)..
- Once the chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are soft, dim the fire & add the coconut milk. Stir until the coconut milk is evenly distributed throughout. Flavor with salt & black pepper. When simmer, serve!.
- DONE – WALA! You can always make it less spicy by reducing the number of chili 🙂 #WYH.
Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables. My husband said this recipe was restaurant quality. You can also add boiled eggs to this or make the gravy and add boiled eggs to make mutta aka egg mappas. Chicken Duck Ayam Bebek Beef Pork Sapi Babi Fish Shrimp Udang Egg Tofu Telur Tahu Rice Pasta Potato Nasi Mi Kentang Soup Sayur Cake Kue.