Quinoa Dates Halwa / Pudding.
You can have Quinoa Dates Halwa / Pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Dates Halwa / Pudding
- Prepare of cooked quinoa.
- You need of seedless dates, soaked in warm water for an hour.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Prepare of almond powder.
- You need of milk powder.
- You need of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of rose water.
- Prepare of chopped mixed nuts.
Quinoa Dates Halwa / Pudding instructions
- Blend the soaked dates into a puree and keep aside. Heat 2 tbsp. ghee in a pan and saute the quinoa for 2 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients (except rose water & nuts)..
- Mix everything well and continue to stir fry on a low flame till it comes together and starts to leave the sides of the pan. Add the remaining ghee and mix well..
- Switch off the flame and add the rose water. Transfer to a serving dish or set them in few silicone moulds. Set aside to cool before refrigerating them for an hour. Serve, garnished with the nuts..
recipe by Bethica Das @cookpad