Chocolate chip Cookies. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. ♡. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can have Chocolate chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Cookies
- You need of S1: Dry Ingredients.
- You need of flour (354 grams).
- You need of salt.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of S2: Wet Ingredients.
- It’s of melted heated then cooled butter.
- It’s of white sugar (170 grams).
- Prepare of brown sugar (212 grams).
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of Add separately at the end.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. A twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie. Double up on the HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST!
Chocolate chip Cookies step by step
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture.
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste.
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray.
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets.
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down.
One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, you might ask? First of all this recipe perfectly combines the. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat.