sunshine 's pumpkin pecan pie. Add pumpkin, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt. Stir until sugar is dissolved and ingredients are well blended. That's all you need to make this recipe gluten-free!
The filling is the same one I used in my gluten-free pumpkin pie streusel bars recipe. It goes perfectly with the pecan topping and is. Pecan Pie Cookie Cups are filled with a sweet pecan pie filling inside a pumpkin spice cookie cup. You can cook sunshine 's pumpkin pecan pie using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of sunshine 's pumpkin pecan pie
- Prepare of pumpkin filling.
- It’s 1 can of pumpkin pie filling (15.oz ) libbys brand.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need of pecan filling.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of corn syrup.
- You need 1 large of egg beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 packages of (16. oz ) sliced pecans.
- You need of pie crust.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of allpurpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
The perfect little piece of heaven in a cookie cup! I do but sometimes making a whole pie is just too much. With a hand beater, beat eggs well. Slowly pour egg mixture over them.
sunshine 's pumpkin pecan pie step by step
- preheat oven at 400°F and bake on 400 .useing a 9"inch pie dish, put in flour, and make a well, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix in the pie dish. mix well from a ball then strat pressing to shape of dish …set a side.
- for pumpkin, in a bowl mix all ingredients ,together well, now pour in to pie crust.set to side..
- for the pecans, butter into a medium saucepan, let butter melt add sugar, corn syrup, seasoning, and beatened egg, mix in fast so egg wont cook, now trun on medium-high heat and let cookfor 2 minutes add pecans stirring constantly,on a low boil for about 5 minutes, it should be thick..
- now pour onto pumpkin,place a piece of foil over the pie, put in oven for 30 minutes, now take off foil, bake for 15 minutes longer.or untill golden brown..
- take out of oven let set and cool for about 2 to 3 hours. slice and serve..
Let cool completely before serving to allow the filling to set up. Gently, pour pecan filling over pumpkin. If crust starts to darken too much, place foil loosely around crust and continue baking. The pumpkin helps the pecan pie set up nicely so it's not runny. How to make The Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe.