Brenda's Pecan Pie Cobbler. Other cobbler recipes, like this pecan cobbler, resemble a deep-dish pie and are also filled with fruit or other sweet fillings like this pecan pie mixture. Whichever way you make your cobbler, we can all probably agree that a sweet filling paired with pastry dough is pretty hard to mess up, and always. Pecan Pie Cobbler is a favorite recipe everyone loves!
The great thing about Pecan Pie is that it can be just as good the day after baking as it is the day of baking. As to with Cobblers, you know that it's best when eaten the same day as its made. Pecan Pie Cobbler is a warm, gooey southern dessert with the wonderful crunch of pecans. You can make Brenda's Pecan Pie Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Pecan Pie Cobbler
- Prepare 1 box of refrigerated pie crusts.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 6 large of eggs whisked.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 2 cup of pecan halves.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
So much easier to make than a pie, but it has all the flavor of a pecan pie. This dump dessert with a luscious, gooey, pecan pie-inspired filling and a crisp cake mix topping comes together in virtually no time but has tons of fall flavor. Pecan Pie Cobbler brings together the Ooey Gooey filling of pecan pie with the decadent cake-like topping of your favorite cobbler! This Pecan Pie Cobbler transforms traditional pecan pie into a heavenly cobbler, and there's noting wrong with that!
Brenda's Pecan Pie Cobbler instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F. Grease 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray..
- Remove 1 pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Roll into 13×9-inch rectangle. Place crust in dish; trim edges to fit..
- In large bowl, stir corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs with wire whisk. Stir in chopped pecans..
- Spoon half of filling into crust-lined dish.
- Remove second pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Roll into 13×9-inch rectangle. Place crust over filling; trim edges to fit. Spray crust with butter-flavor cooking spray..
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until browned. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F..
- Carefully spoon remaining filling over baked pastry; arrange pecan halves on top in decorative fashion..
- Bake 30 minutes longer or until set..
- Cool 20 minutes on cooling rack. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream..
Be the first to review this recipe. Spoon half of filling into crust-lined dish. Remove second pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Gooey Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars-your favorite pecan pie loaded with semi-sweet chocolate and made into a bar for easy eating! Do you make pecan pie every year?