Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of gluten-free flour blend (2 & 2/3 cups).
- Prepare of xanthan gum.
- You need of caster sugar (superfine, 1 & 1/4 cups).
- You need of baking soda / bicarb of soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of light coconut milk (2 cups).
Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat your oven to gas 4 /180C / 35p°F and line a 12 hole muffin tray with paper cupcake cases.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
- Add the oil, milk and vanilla and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Divide the batter between each case then bake for 35 minutes. The cakes should be golden and firm when you press lightly on top.
- Let the cakes stand in the tins for 20 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- An easy free-from whipped cream topping recipe is 500g coconut cream (2 & 1/2 cups) whipped with 500g icing sugar (4 & 1/2 cups) and 2 tsp vanilla extract which is what is shown in this photograph.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad