Oil-free Sweet Potato Soy Milk Cream Cake.
You can have Oil-free Sweet Potato Soy Milk Cream Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oil-free Sweet Potato Soy Milk Cream Cake
- It’s of Sweet potato.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Soy milk (or milk).
- Prepare of ○Cake flour.
- Prepare of ○Baking powder.
- Prepare of for topping, to your taste Rasin, Walnuts, etc.
Oil-free Sweet Potato Soy Milk Cream Cake instructions
- Dice the sweet potato and soak in water. Put a small amount of water and the sweet potato in a heat resistant bowl, microwave for 5 minutes. Drain and cool a little..
- Beat the egg in a bowl, add the sugar in 2 – 3 batches and beat. Add the double cream and soy milk and beat further. Combine the ○ ingredients, sift into the bowl and mix until there are no flour streaks. Add the sweet potato from Step 1 and mix lightly..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and bake for 35 minutes at 170℃..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad