Carrot Cake (Whole Wheat, Eggless, Refined Sugarfree).
You can cook Carrot Cake (Whole Wheat, Eggless, Refined Sugarfree) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake (Whole Wheat, Eggless, Refined Sugarfree)
- Prepare of Cake ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 1 cup of finely grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk/ any dairy free milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cranberry.
- You need 2 tablespoons of golden raisins.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cranberry.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds.
Carrot Cake (Whole Wheat, Eggless, Refined Sugarfree) step by step
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and cardamom powder..
- Add cranberries and raisins to the flour and mix. This will make sure they do not sink to the bottom of the pan..
- Grease the pan and dust with wheat flour. Preheat oven at 170°C..
- Mix together, coconut sugar, oil, vinegar..
- Add milk and mix well.
- Add finely grated carrots to this..
- Add flour mixture to this wet mixture in 2-3 portions. Handle carefully without overmixing. Just fold in with the help of a spoon or a spatula..
- Pour the batter in the pan It's a 10×4 inch pan, level the batter with a spatula and sprinkle the seeds and cranberries kept aside. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick check comes out clean..
- Once done cool the pan for 5 minutes, invert the cake over a wire rack and cool completely before slicing..
- Serve with your favourite beverage or serve as a dessert after meals..
recipe by PV Iyer @cookpad