Meat-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts in Tomato Sauce.
You can have Meat-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts in Tomato Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts in Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 9 of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 300 grams of Pork offcuts.
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce.
Meat-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts in Tomato Sauce instructions
- Cut a crisscross into the back of the sprouts and boil them lightly in salt water..
- Lay out the pork offcuts (pile a few slices on top of each other) and wrap the brussels sprouts in the meat..
- Lightly season the wraps with salt and pepper and coat them in flour. Then cook them until well browned..
- Get rid of any excess oil and add the tomato sauce. Allow the wraps to simmer in the tomato sauce a little and they're ready..