Patisapta pitha(stuffed pancake roll). Patishapta is a type of pithe. This traditional Bengali pancake/crepe recipe is a light crêpe filled with either kheer (sweetened, reduced milk) or a. Patishapta is a delicious Bengali Pancake stuffed with Jaggery flavored Coconut.
This is a traditional Bengali pancake recipe where the pancake are stuffed with Kheer or khowa. Pithas are a variety of food originating from the Bengal region of the Indian subcontinent, common in Bangladesh and India. Pitha can be sweet or savoury, and usually made from a dough or batter. हिन्दी में पढिये : Patishapta pitha Recipe – Patishapta bengali sweet recipe. You can make Patisapta pitha(stuffed pancake roll) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Patisapta pitha(stuffed pancake roll)
- You need of all purpose flour or maida.
- It’s of rawa or suji(semolina).
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of grated coconut.
- You need of khowa or condensed milk.
- You need of crushed date palm jaggery.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of chopped pistachios.
- It’s of oil approximately.
Likewise prepare rest of the patishapta. About Patishapta Recipe: A traditional pancake like recipe, Patishapta is a popular Bengali dessert. Patishapta Pitha – This is a traditional Bengali pancake recipe where the pancake are stuffed with Kheer or khowa. Patishapta Pitha, Puli pitha, doodh puli and so are various varieties of pitha which are generally popular in Bengal.
Patisapta pitha(stuffed pancake roll) step by step
- Make a batter of suji and made with 1 cup milk and little water if needed.Add 2 tbsp sugar and set aside for 1/2 hour..
- Meanwhile grate coconut. Heat a non stick pan and add the jaggery and little water and boil till jaggery gets diluted.Add grated coconut and stir constantly till it dries up.Add condensed milk or khowa and keep on stirring.It should nearly dry..
- Heat a non stick tawa adding 1 tsp oil.Take a ladle full of maida and suji batter and spread it out into a round shape and fry in low heat till the sides tend to come up.Spread a little of coconut mixture in the pancake and roll it.Fry both sides till light brown.Serve garnished with chopped pistachios.Option is to spread a ladle full of condensed milk over the pancakes..
recipe by Kumkum Chatterjee @cookpad
The Patishapta Pitha is a sweet with its outer layer made of flour and the inner stuffing made of Patishapta Pitha is also made as evening snacks in most of the Bengali homes. See great recipes for Patishapta, Patishapta (Bengali Traditional Dessert) too! #new As one of the traditional Bengali delicacies, PATISHAPTA is a pancake-like recipe mostly prepared during winters. This popular dish is prepared from the rice flour- refined flour- suji batter and sweetened coconut is. For more recipes related to Patishapta Pitha checkout Balushahi, Ghevar, Ghevar, Jalebi. You can also find more Mithais recipes like Besan ki Burfi Gulab Jamun Alutua Khajur Pinni.