Chocolate Pecan Pie Squares!.
You can have Chocolate Pecan Pie Squares! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pecan Pie Squares!
- You need of Crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (room temp).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light corn syrup (aka white corn syrup).
- It’s 3/4 of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate Pecan Pie Squares! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350? spray or butter and 9×13 inch pan and line with parchment.
- In large mixing bowl mix together all crust ingredients and mix until the dough sticks together when you pinch some together, pour this all out into your pan, press it down firmly and bake for 10 mins or until starts to brown a bit.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar.
- Add to this the corn syrup, vanilla and butter and Add a pinch of salt too and mix until well combined.
- Add in the nuts and chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Pour into your crust and back for another 25-30 mins.
- Let them cool completely for about 4 hours and cut them up and enjoy!.
- So so gooood!.