Crockpot potato broccoli soup.
You can make Crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato broccoli soup
- It’s 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- It’s 1 can of cheddar soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- It’s 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 2 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of ham.
- You need 8 small of potatoes.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp of chives.
Crockpot potato broccoli soup step by step
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
recipe by THH @cookpad