Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. Transfer to a medium bowl and fold in cherries, chocolate chips, chia seeds and oats. Oatmeal chia seed cookies made with coconut oil and applesauce are a vegan version of oatmeal cookies that make a hearty snack!
Chia seeds are high in protein, fibre, rich in minerals, antioxidants. Get your chocolate fix for breakfast with these deliciously creamy (and healthy!) chocolate chia overnight oats! Inspired by all of my favourite cookies, these Chocolate Chunk Tahini Oatmeal Cookies are a mix of everything I love in a cookie. You can have Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies
- Prepare of rolled oats.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of chia seeds.
- Prepare of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of lemon zest.
These cookies also have a great lemony flavor. Make a double batch of these lemon cookies to snack on through the day. Super simple, satisfying overnight oats with flax and chia seeds can be made in five minutes with only six pantry ingredients. Oat & Chia Cookies – Real Food Healthy Body.
Oats/chia cookies step by step
- Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
- Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
- Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
- Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
- Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
- Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.
These Oat & Chia Cookies were actually a kitchen experiment gone wrong. I intended for them to come out thicker. These are super moist and delicious Oatmeal Cookies , adapted from the Quaker Oats Company "Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookie" recipe. I'm trying the addition of craisins and chia seeds. The nut butter creates a softer, more delicate cookie full of robust flavor.