Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1.2 cup of salted peanut butter unsweetened.
- It’s 1 tbs of extra virgin coconut butter melted.
- You need 1/3 cup of erythritol based sweetener.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints..
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking.
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden..
recipe by Rae @cookpad